The Easy Bracket Saddlebag Bolt-on Support Systems allows you to attach your motorcycle saddlebags safely and securely. When installed, simply unlock and lift the saddlebags off your motorcycle.
Easy Brackets are an innovative two (2) point docking system that allows the quick and easy installation and removal of saddlebags. Easy Brackets use two (2) existing bolt holes in the fender rail of the motorcycle. By replacing the existing bolts with the docking posts and longer bolts provided in each kit, the Easy Brackets can then be instantly installed and locked into place.
Because Easy Brackets are made specifically for your model, you will receive all of the correct hardware with your order. The docking posts and bolts are especially designed to work perfectly with your motorcycle, eliminating the hassles of adding spacing washers to either line up the docking posts or to achieve a good, tight fit.
What are the benefits of Easy Brackets?
- Allows you to mount your saddlebags without damaging the paint on the rear fender which can often happen with throw-over saddlebag style mounts.
- Recessed socket head bolts at the docking post for many import cruisers.
- Convenience of a quick-release keyed mechanism which turns your saddlebags into portable pieces of luggage.Â A must if you road trip frequently.
- Specifically for motorcycle models. Forget the hassles from 'Universal' or 'Adjustable' kits that offer less than an ideal fit or make it difficult to line up the docking posts properly.
- Clean look when you remove the bag. No ugly hardware left behind.
- With some motorcycle models, you can avoid conflicts with high shotgun pipes.
- Works with any flat back reinforced saddlebag.
- Superior design - enclosed locking areas and enclosed ends that help keep road grime out and increase the durability and long-term functionality of Easy Brackets versus other popular models.
- Lower Incline Angle - Other popular saddlebag bolt-on systems have a 10 degree angle, making the bags stick out too far from the motorcycle. The Easy Brackets have a smaller 5 degree angle, making the bags sit more flush to the motorcycle for better looks.
How do Easy Brackets work?
Easy Brackets are easy to install. They do not require the use of saddlebag support brackets. Ther brackets are all metal with black powder coating for strength and durability. All hardware for mounting is provided.
- Replace your normal fender rail bolts with our special Easy Bracket docking posts. (All Necessary Hardware Provided)
- Secure the Easy Bracket mounting plate to the back of your saddlebag. (All Necessary Hardware Provided)
- Place the saddlebags/mounting plate system onto the docking posts. An easy keyed locking mechanism makes sure that the saddlebags are secure to your motorcycle yet leave only small docking posts when the bags are removed.
Easy Brackets are shipped with all the hardware necessary to mount them to your motorcycle with only basic tools. The kit comes with (4) stainless steel docking points which are mounted to your motorcycle fender rail. They will replace the existing fender mounting bolts with longer bolts and the docking posts. The bracket is then mounted to the back of the saddlebags with the hardware provided. The bracket then slides onto the docking posts and locks into place.